expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

13 Jan 2014

Back To Uni

First off I have to apologise for my lack of posts! I have been super busy getting all my things sorted for coming back to uni and making sure I had everything I need! Since I got back last night I have managed to reorganise my make-up drawer and get my to do list for the week sorted with meal plans using my new ' This week's to do list' pad from Kirstie Allsopp's new range! 
(cue awful phone photo)


Okay so not overly productive but it took me a while to readjust to being back at uni and not at home! 
Plus I have been busy revising for my exam which is tomorrow!! 
Lectures officially start next Monday so I should be in a nice routine by then meaning more posts and better pictures. Sorry this is so short but I felt the need to update you all! If there's anything in particular that you want to see over the next few weeks then let me know! I'm always open to suggestions. 
Hope you're all doing fabulously and have settled back in to school, college, uni or just life in general after a hectic but amazing christmas!
Speak Soon!

LOVE

Leesha

xx

Ps. Don't forget to leave a comment letting me know your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment