expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

21 Jan 2014

Haul - Beauty and Stationary

This was one of those shopping trips that was supposed to cost me a few pounds for my train fare and a few pounds for my dinner. I had every intention of window shopping. I just happened to pop into the Apple store and the customer service that I received annoyed me that much that I made an angry impulse purchase (or 2...or 3).


Urban Decay - Naked Palette- £37

I had been pondering over the Naked palettes for so long. I had never actually made the plunge because my tight budget had always stopped me in my tracks but my friend was buying it and I just couldn't stop myself this time. I tried to justify it as an early birthday present. A month early isn't too much right? I also may have ordered the Naked 2 last night. Oops!! 


Emma Hardie - Natural Lift and Sculpt Body Treatment - £20
After trying out the cleansing balm I just needed this in my life. I have been looking for something to sort out the skin on the tops of my arms and my legs for what seems like forever and nothing has ever been quite what I was looking for so hopefully this will do the trick! I cannot believe that I got this for £20 in TK Maxx when it's usually priced at £46. Such a bargain! I will be posting a review in the next couple of weeks so keep your eyes peeled!


Sleek - Blush by 3 - Lace - £9.99
I have been lusting after this for honestly about 2 years. The Superdrug near me doesn't have a sleek stand so whenever I go out for the day I always go in and swatch it before telling myself that I don't need it and regretting it for well, 2 years as it happens. I absolutely love the coral colours in this palette and I just know that it will be perfect for summer! 


Elizabeth Arden - New York In Bloom Bold Eye Pencil - Platinum Glow - £6.00
TK Maxx always seem to have products from this collection and I never seem to find anything that I really like. However, I came across this Eye Pencil today and it's such an amazing colour. I think that it will be really versatile and I can't wait to have a play around with it and work out how to use it best. 



Paperchase Scrapbook - £10

If any of you have seen Disney's 'Up' then you may understand the thought process that led to me purchasing this scrapbook. I always say that I want to start properly recording where I have been and keeping little bits and pieces but I never get round to it and I never really found a book that I really wanted to use. I know that you can buy the same book that is used in Up but I wanted something different and more me. I plan to dedicate half of it to where I have been and then it true Up style, I will dedicate the second half to all the adventures that I plan on going on either with my boyfriend or on my own. I will start a series when I've made up my first page which could be fun. 


Paperchase Set of 3 Notebooks - £6

I absolutely love the print on these books. The paper is such good quality and I love the fact that I can use a different notebook for each of my modules at Uni. I always like to have a different book for each and these are just perfect. I am a little obsessed with the new Paperchase lines and no doubt more items will be making an appearance here soon! 


Not bad considering my annoyance with Apple! I definitely could have spent a lot more after that trip! 

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

LOVE

Leesha

xx




2 comments:

  1. Really nice purchases! The Sleek blushes look amazing!
    http://beautylovesbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Impulse shopping is the worst, but I swear it's the only time I find things I LOVE! Apple recently irked me too! GRR--

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete