expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

1 Jan 2014

Leesha Loves #2


Well I'm back with my second Leesha Loves posts and
the first post of 2014!! Happy new year everyone!

I was all ready to do a 2013 favourites post today and then realised that some of the things I wanted to put in it are at uni so I will have to get that done as soon as I get back! 

The 5 things I have been loving this week are...

1. Catching up with friends
Its been really nice this week to see my friends, especially now my best friend Chloe is back from her holiday. She leaves for the Navy in March so I'm trying to see her as much as I can before she goes! Can't believe it. We've been friends since we were about 4 and now she's off to the Navy. I'm so proud of her! Even if I will miss her like crazy!

2. Soft Hands
My hands absolutely hate winter. Every year I use different soap and different hand cream and nothing ever works no matter how much I spend! Soap and Glory Hand Food has always been one of those products that I tried once, probably when I didn't need it, figured it probably wasn't worth the hype and forgot about it soon after. However, it recently re-entered my life in a gift set that I got for christmas and I am so glad! It's fixing my hands and they smell amazing now too! Can't believe I ever forgot about it!

3. Feeling Fresh
Since I've been using my Nutribullet I have felt so much more healthy. Even just increasing the amount of fruit I eat and drinking more water has really helped and I feel a lot more alert and ready to face the day instead of feeling sluggish and tired all the time. 

4. Me Time
I only have a shower at uni and even at home I mostly just jump in the shower rather than having a bath.This week I decided to just scrap everything I had to do one evening and have a really nice, relaxing bath. I used Lush Products and tried out the James Brown Intense Treatment which I will be reviewing this week! It was nice to take some time out!


5. Straight(er) Hair!
My hair is currently at that stage where it wants to be long more than anything but it's not quite there. In fact, it's quite short. My hair is naturally straight but when it's growing it tends to flick out in the most random places and leave me looking like a bit of a Hairspray reject. My Dad bought my Mum the Nicky Clarke Frizz Control Styler for Christmas and although I wouldn't usually buy something like that for myself, the hot brush has really helped to tame my flicks! I also really like the straightening attachment because I feel like there's less direct heat that straighteners, especially when I don't really need them! 

I would love it if you could leave a comment and let me know even just 1 thing that you have been loving this week!

LOVE

Leesha 

xx

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for the past 30 minutes. Absolutely love it! Love all the products.

    ReplyDelete