expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

16 Apr 2013

My week in pictures...



     




 My week In Pictures - 8th -14th April <3

1. Meet Biscuit, my boyfriends mum's guinea pig. He let me have cuddles and lots of photos. This one was by far the cutest.
.
2.My newest purchase was one of the YSL rouge volupte shine lipsticks. I picked up #9 which is a nude/pink shade. its absolutely perfect. Let me know if you want a full review :)
.
3. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint. I loved both the pastel lilac and blue and couldn't choose which one to wear, so I went with both.
.
4. My tortoise and best pal Elliot munching on some lettuce...NOM.
.
5. My lovely boyfriend Matthew playing with a remote control car that I bought him. Definitely still a kid.
.
6. A yummy hot chocolate that I polished off after a walk up the lakes with my family. It was huge and this photo just doesn't do it justice!!
.
7. A cold drink on a hot day, paired with a huge bourbon. Bit sickly towards the end but it was rather lovely :)
...
That's all for now
LOVE
Leesha
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment