expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

23 Dec 2013

Leesha Loves #1


I was undecided as to when this little series was gonna start to be honest but I figured (somehow?) that now was the right time! 
My little aim is to write a weekly post letting you know 5 things that I've loved about that week. Since I post daily (unless I fancy a day off!) I thought a once a week thing would be cool.

(I might as well just write everything in brackets at this point!)

There isn't going to be a set theme, it's simply going to be things, people, anything that I have LOVED that week and after christmas I will be using my own photo's! You have that in writing!!

1. FAMILY
This is a given to be honest, especially at this time of year but even more so now I'm at uni. I really appreciate every second that I have with them while I'm at home and it's so nice to have everyone together. I do miss my family members who live away at Christmas but we keep in touch and share photos etc so it's all good!

2.  SAVING MY SKIN
Garnier Moisture Match
If I'm completely honest, I wasn't expecting amazing things from this moisturiser but I was very pleasantly surprised!
The cold weather completely dries out my otherwise fairly normal skin and this has been a lifesaver! 
I use the pink one for dry skin but there are 4 other types for different things so you should definitely check it out!


3. WRAPPING UP WARM
I'm probably the only person that LOVES being cold! I absolutely love snuggling up with a duvet or a blanket or going for walks with my hat,gloves and scarf on. I do like the hot summer weather and trust me I cannot wait to go on holiday in July but I'm also enjoying the cold (for now anyway!) and I'm loving being able to wear my onesie in comfort instead of being too hot!

4. SILKY SOFT HAIR
I have completely rekindled my love with Bed Head conditioners and have started using the Styleshots Epic Volume Conditioner again. I have the huge one with the pump and it smells absolutely amazing! I walk out of the shower smelling like strawberries and my hair is so so soft!
I just LOVE it!

5. SLEEPING
I am so happy to be home from uni just so I can sleep!! I think the earliest I've got to sleep this term is 2:30 am. Either my flatmates are up having a good time and I feel like I need to go out and see what they are doing or I just lay there not being able to drift off. It's so annoying when you're up at 8 for a 9am lecture but it seems like such a good idea at the time! I'm finally falling asleep at a normal hour and loving it!

I'd LOVE to know what you've been loving this week!! Drop me a comment below and let me know what you're in LOVE with!

LOVE

Leesha

xx


3 comments:

  1. Its a cool concept for a post. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nice Blog :) Wish I could get all the ingredients for your Chocolate Lava Cake in the UK!!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh this is a great idea for a blog post! And I'm in love with sleeping too. But for some reason I always manage to stay up till after 1am for no apparent reason.

    http://www.seriouslydaph.com

    ReplyDelete